Caring Nanny Agency International Inc.
Your privacy is important to Caring Nanny Agency International Inc. (referred to as “we” or “us” in this policy) and the purpose of this policy is to tell you what personal information we collect about you, how we use it, whether we disclose it to anybody else, how long we keep it and how you can request access to your personal information or obtain more information about Caring Nanny Agency International Inc. privacy policies.
Personal information means any information about you except your name, business title, business address, business e-mail address, business telephone number or business facsimile number. It also does not include your home address and telephone number if these are published in a telephone or other directory.
We are responsible for the personal information under our control and we have designed a Privacy Officer who is responsible for our compliance with this policy and with privacy legislation. If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you can do one of the following:
By telephone: (905) 924 – 0241
By facsimile: (905) 665-2118
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: C/O Privacy Officer
95 Crawforth Street Unit 32
What Personal Information do we collect?
When you register with us, or inquire about our services, we may collect some or all of the following personal information.
· Your name, address and telephone number
· E-mail address and facsimile number
· Your occupation
· Your employer
· Work address and phone number
· Similar information about spouse if needed/ or if there is one
· Your language preference
· Ages of children requiring Care or Elderly Member
· Description of your home, i.e. number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square foot
· Main duties of live-in caregiver requirements
· Other housekeeping duties required by your live-in caregiver
· Reason for a live-in as opposed to a live-out caregiver
· Method of current recruitment efforts
· Results of recruitment efforts
· Time frame Nanny required for
· Number of hours
· Preference requirements of a Nanny i.e.-Age, married/single, children/no children of her own, hobbies & similar interest.
All information collected is needed to complete a Government Application, as well as a Live-in Caregiver Contract. This information will be shared with Provincial Government of your residents as well as the Canadian Consulate in the Country that your Nanny will be coming from. At no time is your Social Insurance Number required. If you do hire a Live-in Caregiver from Saudi Arbia, you will have to provide proof of income or perhaps last year's "Notice of Assessment." Please block out your social insurance number if it is on these documents.
We at Caring Nanny Agency International Inc. respect your personal information and will continue to keep it that way.
© Copyright protected by Caring Nanny Agency International Inc.